Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Home Made Princess Dresses


McKayla is really into Dressing up and Dancing right now. So I put together some fun outfits, a huge tutu, a Cinderella Dress, a purple ruffled gathered dress, a black evening ball gown and a pink pleated tea party dress. She loves them, always wanting to wear them and turn on music she can move and prance around in. I love that she is so girlie.

3 comments:

j. and a. jerman said...

These dresses are SO fAbULoUs!!! I think I need to find some dresses for Cali.

kira said...

how adorable!! Lanette wants to live in her dresses too!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Ooh I see so much devin in her little smile! She looks like she is having a blast. We need to get together again soon we are having withdrawals! (: