Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page
Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.
So again while I was in Utah, McKayla went to her friend, Maddie's Tea Party. And again Devin did an excellent job getting her all dolled up for the occasion.
Wow Lindsey! This is Lora "Schall". What a darling little girl! And the things that you sew are gorgeous. Mind if I add you to my list? I found you through Amber's!!
Is 7 years old. Wants to be an artist when she grows up. But lately she has been very interested in what Dev' does at work. So then she decided she wants to be a Doctor like him. A friend said she can both an artist and Dr. she can be a plastic sergeon.
Lincoln
Is 4 years old, he keeps us laughing all day long. Mostly at the language he speeks. it's really funny. Words like doo for cold. meimah for mickey mouse. Basically alsmost all his words sound like he's from Mars. WE love it!
Thank you to Avery and Parker for this great cooking outfit, McKayla is having fun using it.
starting to smile
McKayla feeding Lincoln
grandma walker with Kate, McKayla and Lydia
3 weeks
Lincoln in the Hospital
Mischievousness
So while Lindsey was in the hospital Devin was at home with McKayla. Devin decided to put a show on for McKayla and go take a shower. Well while he was busy she got busy too. She found Lindsey's finger nail polish and painted her toe nails. Amazingly enough she got the polish just on the nails and no where else; not even any drips on the floor. She never ceases to amaze us with the hidden talents she has.
So Devin made a slip n slide from 2 rolls of plastic 10 feet long each. And had fun with McKayla in our back yard. It was perfect back there for it, the area dips together and then slopes down hill. It's just too bad I have a big bella or I would have gone down too. Such a fun way to beat the heat.
5 comments:
How cute is that? What a cutie!!!!
I am just dying to see McKayla in real life. She is growing up so fast!
Wow Lindsey! This is Lora "Schall". What a darling little girl! And the things that you sew are gorgeous. Mind if I add you to my list? I found you through Amber's!!
I am missing her little smile already. What are your plans for the 4th? (:
It is so good to hear from you. We have to keep in touch. Your little girl is so cute. love the name.
Post a Comment