Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page
Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.
17 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad things went well for you. He is a cutie and I can totally see McKayla in him. Good luck with your recovery!
He's so cute! And big! (but what can i say...our baby was 8 lbs 8 oz...what's with August baby boys??) I'm glad all went well. Mckayla looks so cute with him!
Oh man Linds, they sure are cute kids. I love the name Lincoln, it is so cute. I am glad all went smoothly.
I've been meaning to call you! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy, he's adorable! I am glad everything went well, and I'll talk to you soon!
Oh, Lincoln is so adorable! I'm glad McKayla is adjusting well! I hope she continues being your little helper. I'm so glad Lily has only pushed Isaac off the couch once... and I think it was an accident. :) Congratulations Walker family!
wow! He already looks so much different! He is huge! What a cutie! Sorry I haven't come by again, Parker has had a little cold, so I feel like I need to wait it out a little while longer. McKayla looks like she is in heaven!
Hooray- he's here! Congratulations! I have been wondering if you had your baby yet. He is absolutely so cute and very handsome! Congrats you two!
congratulations! He is such a cutie!
Congratulations! What a darling family you have!
I'm so glad things are going well. He is so adorable!! When Lanette was sweet to Parker as a newborn it always got my crazy emotions going. Isn't it the best feeling to see your older child being sweet?
Wow!! That is the best looking newborn I've ever seen. Nice work!
Oh my! You guys make adorable children. Oh, I can't wait to see more pictures of him. What a babe.
Congratulations! I didn't know he was here already when I emailed! I would expect not a lot of sewing for some time! Congrats!
Oh - he is beautiful, and I would expect nothing less. Big sis sure looks proud. We love you guys!
Lincoln is so adorable, you guys!!! I think he looks like a little Devin. I can't wait to meet him in person. In the meantime, have fun cutting 10 fingernails and 10 toenails!!=)
Exciting for you guys! Geez, it's a good thing you didn't carry him until the 23rd, he might've weighed over 9 lbs! He sure is adorable! So, two kids in Dental school with about 8 months to go . . . whew! You'll be the busy mommy! Good luck, Linds, you look great!
Amy
So so so cute! I love the video! That is amazing! It was great to talk to you guys yesterday! Love you!
Post a Comment