Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Need a Little help....

I lost everyone's blog's. So if you don't mind emailing me it again, I would love it. If you don't see it on my list that is, I may try to do a little surfing to find what I can. Thanks

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Lindsey - I just found your new blog - congrats on your move.

our blog is harestadherald@blogspot.com

Take care - Emily

Courtney said...

Hey girl! I just emailed you, so I won't spam you by doing it again. Our blog is www.benandcourtneyrotz.blogspot.com Hope it helps!