Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let the Easter Festivities Begin

This year we went to the Zoo for their Easter Extravaganza. Um. Kinda busy with all the mad rush of people but great that we could see some fun animals after. We had some friends with us. Here is McKayla and Lilly.








You can't tell really But inside the middle bubble is Lincoln, McKayla and myself peeking through.
Daddy is so nice to take us down the slide Oh and he forgot his sun glasses that day so he wore mommies instead. Silly daddy. It was a really nice day though bright and sunny.

4 comments:

Melonie said...

Oh we had a blast with you guys! Thanks for driving down to meet us. Email me any other pictures you might have. I can't believe I forgot my camera. Fun times!

j. and a. jerman said...

What a fun zoo you have! The pic of Lincoln in bunny ears makes me laugh!

Burnhams said...

What a fun place! The kids are so cute. I can't believe how long McKayla's hair is!!!

Kirsten and Steve said...

Just caught up on the last few posts! Looks like things are going great. I agree that rides with Grandpa on the tractor are better than Disneyland. Ben couldn't get enough when we were there. Can't wait to see how the yard turns out!