Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter Chick's

I have always wanted to get the kids some cute baby chic's for Easter. So this year instead of waking up to Candy they woke up to chirping. They were really cute. But they don't stay tiny and cute like that for long. I think by the next week they were growing feathers.


I think Lincoln may have had too tight of squeeze on the pore thing because it didn't survive very long. But we still have the other one and it looks like a miniature white hen. I haven't thought through very well what to do with it now. I guess eat it....

One little chic venturing around McKayka's Hair.

2 comments:

Jarom and Christa said...

Lindsey! I found your blog! You guys are so cute! Love you!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Oh my goodness! He smashed it? McKayla reminds me of being little and so excited over animals! I can't wait to see you guys! What day will you be here-are you still going to stay for awhile?