Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween



We had a trunk-or-treat on Friday night and then trick-or-treating on Sat. So these lucky kids had two nights of fun. Which then gave McKayla the idea to dress up differently the next night. Even though I spent a week making her cupcake costume. Oh well, what little girl doesn't want to be a Princess on Halloween? So I gave in.


Lincoln on the other hand is wearing his costume from when he was a baby. Size 0-6 months. I just didn't strap the underneath part. He played the part magnificently though. On demand he would plug his nose and say EeeOooO Stinky. He's a skunk. So it was funny. But of course I am really good at forgetting my camera when we go places. So no pics' in action this year.

Oh and as for me me dressing up... I love to have fun with my hair and Halloween for me is the one day I can get away with doing something funky. So each year I will find some creative. Some day I'll have to line them all up together. I have something fun already planned for next year. I would have done this year but my hair needs to be a litter longer.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

too cute. love the cupcake costume! your hair is adorable with the little curls! i want a curling iron like that. :D