Here's McKayla in Idaho, one is of a Doll Party and we made cute flower tiara's to wear and the second is of her very much attached to the kittens they had running around and insisted on swinging with them.
McKayla learned a new trick....
She can stick a spoon on her nose and it stayed.There is a Horny Toad in my Pocket!!
Hanging out with dad on our camping trip.
So the power went out for several hours but we still managed to make some fruit smoothy.
While we waited for the power to come back on we sat out side in the cooler weather with cousin Thalia.
4 years ago

























6 comments:
Congrats on figuring out your blog. By the way, Hannah used to have the same problem with her pictures not rotating. Do you have a MAC? If so, I think when you turn your pictures, they get stored in a different folder or something like that. Oh and great job on your costumes! You are an amazing seamstress!
You are amazing! I wish you lived closer so i could take sewing lessons, and pretty much learn how to be amazing too!
SO CUTE!!!! You are amazing TRUELY!!!! I Love all the pictures.
These pictures are so cute! I love that you figured out how to post...the b-day party looked like tons of fun!
hey guys! McKayla is so cute! You guys look like you're having so much fun...how close do you think we are? We should get together sometime... :) Hope you're doing well-LOVED the dresses-you are AMAZING. And the bread looked yummy too...I think I'm inspired to bake bread today!
keep in touch!
loralee
lathamites.blogspot.com
hey Walkers! Those bags are DARLING!!! Your little one is DARLING!!! You are darling!!! hope all is well out there in Maryland! Just wanted to say hi!
Lisa Ramey
rameyfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment