Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Trip to South Carolina Myrtle Beach




We had some fun with a few of our Dental friends going to Myrtle Beach.




We went to an alligator park.


McKayla showed no fear touching a snake.


This alligator was born without a tail.


An albino alligator.


Here Devin is feeding a black bear some apples using his mouth to give it to the bear.

10 comments:

Carina said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hopefully we can see each other sometime during this pregnancy, it has been too long.

kira said...

Yea! When do you find out what you're having??

TheTandyFamily said...

Congrats you guys! Michelle and I miss you guys so much.

Josh

Kirsten and Steve said...

Yeah!! Our little boy will have lots of cousins with yours, and derrel and kim's!! We are so excited for you guys! Love you!

Melonie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Lindsey and Devin! Good luck with getting through the first trimester, you're almost there! I can't believe I only have 11 weeks left! I totally need to order a cute diaper bag from you. Thanks for the little update. We need more pictures :D

Joe, D.D.S. said...

sweet, congrats. I'm hoping it's a little devin.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Hey - congrats! Just got the news from the blog (Joe told me to check it.) I'm excited for you, hope to see you soon!

Karen Kunzler said...

Hooray!!!!!! I have been waiting to see this post. I am so happy for you guys. Your blog also looks great!!!!! Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you guys and miss you tonz!

Mom Karen said...

Congratulations, Walkers on your upcoming little one! Lindsey, this is a darling blog. I'm glad you directed us to it. It really helps to bridge the distance between Maryland and Utah. Love to all.
Aunt Karen

Scott and Jillian said...

That is such exciting news! It looks like you guys are doing well. I hope everything goes swimmingly with your pregnancy. Ww are blogging now, too. ;) We are at scottandjillian.blogspot.com