Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

In honor of June 14th 2002

10 comments:

kira said...

how fun to see some of your pictures!

j. and a. jerman said...

Happy wedding anniversary!! The pics are SO gorgeous! Your a VERY Beautiful couple.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Ooh you guys look SO young! I really like the pictures of you guys with the food fight! Too cute.

Emily said...

Congrats Lindsey - can't believe it's been that long!!

Cara said...

Hey I'm so glad you found my blog! It was fun to see what you're up to. I can't believe it's been so long since we graduated! Good to hear you're doing so well, let's keep in touch.

~Cara

Karen Kunzler said...

How beautiful!!! Your flowers were gorgeous!!!! Congrats!

Spring said...

Look how gorgeous you are!!!! Congratulations on the upcoming baby! My brother just had twins...so exciting....love babies. I'm glad you found our blog...keep in touch!

Scott and Jillian said...

I totally forgot that you guys were married a day after we were. That is so funny. Can you believe that it has been 6 years?! So much has happened in the last six years it is crazy!! Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

YIPPEE FOR BLOGS!!!! I found you commented on Heather's. I think about you all the time and I'm so happy to have found you doing well! My blog is private so email me... melissaspragg_54@yahoo.com and I will invite you! You look so good! What an adroable family!

Mink News said...

Wow! Congratulations on your 6th anniversary!! And also on your soon to come baby! What fun times! I didn't know you were so close! You guys looks great!