Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Friday, September 12, 2008





4 comments:

Melonie said...

What a beautiful dress.. but I have to hear the story behind the wig! Did you buy that for dress up? Have it for Halloween? She could be goldilocks. :D Love the painted toes story. I caught Lily one time too and was amazed at how well she did. I bet she won't do that well next time... next time it will be every where! :D

kira said...

What a cute dress! Isn't it funny how little girls can get hours of pleasure out of prancing around in dresses? I love it!! Oh, and that wig is hilarious!

Shelley said...

Awww, too cute! We need to get her and Skylar together - looks like they enjoy the same activities.

Lora Lovell said...

What darling kids! Hey, I need your email address...we are going private with our blog now. So, send it to soldiers_proud_wife@yahoo.com

I want to keep you guys on our list!