Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Blessing Day

We Blessed Lincoln this past Sunday and were excited to have family here to share that experience with us. Devin's parents Came out from Idaho and his younger brother Derrel and his family drove from West Virgina to be with us. It was a great week end. While Devin's parents visit with us we did a lot of fun things together. Some of which was going to Gun Powder Falls and let McKayla have a first fishing experience. She caught 4 different fish.



Now we are a Family of Four.
Grandma and Grandpa Walker with Grand kids Lydia, Grant, Lincoln, McKayla and Kate.


Our trip to the inner harbor we saw lots of wild life in the water. This picture shows McKayla touching the top of a jelly fish. We also saw tons of crab and schools of fish.

Here is one of the live Jelly fish we saw.
While we spent the day down town we went to dinner that night at the Rusty Scupper. We all had fun eating and McKayla loved playing with the dinner.






5 comments:

Carina said...

Lincoln is so adorable, I can't believe how big he is.

Scott and Jillian said...

that is so awesome! It's always great to get together with family for a special occasion. Or any occasion , for that matter!

kira said...

Holy cow! Lincoln has grown so much! Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'll admit I was a little jealous about not living closer so I could be in on all the action this weekend!

Kirsten and Steve said...

sooo fun! I totally wish we could have been there! We love you guys!

Karen Kunzler said...

What a cute blessing outfit. I am needing some ideas since it looks we will being having a boy this coming march!!!!!