Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

hill billy boy... I mean McKayla


So I have been putting on one of my old shirts on McKayla when she wants to paint and apparently, Devin went outside with her and let her play. After an hour of chasing our neighbors cat around, she looked really scroungy. She was crawing all over the ground, under cars, and in window sills, as you see here. She looked like a sorry little boy that was never taken care of, or abandoned.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think that kids are entitled to look like orphans at least every now and then. No biggie. Lincoln's pics are adorable!

kira said...

how fun for her to just party!