Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A 1st for everything


I don't know why every dad feels they need to do this with their child. I guess to prove their fatherhood and to show off their many talents or something. Oh well it makes for a fun picture in any case.


http://www.newyorkology.com/archives/images/grinchonbroadwaylogo.jpg

Devin and I had tickets to go see the musical How the GRINCH stole Christmas. We decided that it would be fun for McKayla to go
and see it for her first Broadway experience.


http://gothamist.com/attachments/nyc_arts_john/11_21_07Grinch.jpg
http://i.realone.com/assets/rt/ap/8701599e-95f1-46e6-aa48-9c6eecdd24af.jpg


I am really kind of sad to see Lincoln sitting in the Bumbo seat. He is growing up way to fast. He is already 3 months old.

5 comments:

Kirsten and Steve said...

That first picture of Devin holding Lincoln in his hands standing up is a CLASSIC!!! I can't believe Lincoln can do that. We love you guys!

kira said...

3 months already? Wow. Did McKaylay have fun? That picture of her and Devin is adorable!

AshEnds said...

Linds, your kids are so cute. I can't believe Lincoln is 3 months. That's crazy. I miss you, when are you going to be out here for the holidays?

Karen Kunzler said...

So true! Steve's family every child has a picture of them doing this with Jay. So sad that your little man is growing up. I hate that, but thankfully they start doing SO many fun things!

Emily said...

Wow - he is starting to look like a Walker!! The Grinch looks like so much fun - what a great experience!