Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

ThanksGiving Week end

We spent ThanksGiving Holiday at a really fun cabin in western Maryland with some of our friends. It had just snowed so it could not have been more perfect.

It was festively decorated.


The beautiful and ever so tasty Turkey done by Jeremy Skinner, I hope they have room for us next year.
Lori did an absolutely fabulous decorating job.




We are pretty happy about all the yummy food.

The whole group; Joe and Lindsey Dastrup, Nate and Lori Miller, Hannah and Jeremy, Maddie and Molly Skinner, Chad and Emily and Parker Burnham and Us.Playing games into the wee hours of the morning.

You can't tell but Devin built an igloo behind them.






















McKayla and Maddie had lots of fun jumping on our cabin bed.

3 comments:

Karen Kunzler said...

What a fun Thanksgiving. I love Lincoln's hat!!!! Hope you guys have a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

That looks like so much fun! We especially miss the playing games until the early morning part with you guys!(: Lincoln looks SO much bigger and older-wow. We love the pics and I am so glad you guys had so much funn. We love and miss you guys!

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

I haven't checked in for a while, and you have the cutest kids!! Little Lincoln is adorable. Congratulations. That weekend looked like a lot of fun. We love all of those couples. What a fun time... I am excited to see what happens after graduation!! Keep updated.
Erin