Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Monday, March 23, 2009

This one's for Dev'

Since I have been in Utah and Devin hasn't seen us I thought I would share what we have been up to.

Lincoln is on his way to crawling.

If you can't tell what that is your not the first. It's a hampster.













Trampolin fun!! Thalia and McKayla showing their moves.




Crack the Egg. Need I say more...










Playing in the dirt with Stephen, Calison and Bensen.

We are definitely having a sand box at our next house.










We went to the Temple and the visiters center. It is so beautiful there.




My sister Amber decided since I was visiting St. George that she would drive the 17 hours from Oklahoma to see us.
Smoothie Mustaches.



We had a ton of fun riding the horse at my grandma's house.






Lincoln with Great Grandma Talbot.

McKayla got to ride the horse by herself.




Amber and I had quite a bumpy ride when it was our turn. Needless to say I so very sore the next day like I had just ridden a mountian bike all day.

Dutch ove cook out. Yummy, we had b'que chicken, potatoes, and so good peach cobler.

Then we all roasted marshmellows.



Swimming at sand hollow. I think it has been since I life guarded there in high school since I have been there. A little weird going there with two kids now.




And Oh I ment to point out the strange person in all my photo's with the brown hair is actually me. I hadn't shown my shocking change until now.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast! That's awesome! It's too bad you aren't a bit closer to Provo so we can get together for lunch or something. Get in touch with me when you can! I miss ya!

Dave and Loralee said...

the countdown is ON, right? Do you guys know where you're moving yet? good luck with everything! and I love the brown hair :)

Kim Walker said...

Fun to see all the pictures of what you're up to. You dyed your hair DARKER!!!! and its getting long! I like it. Do you like it darker? We are so excited for Devin to graduate, what a great accomplishment!!! Well, we are NOT excited that you will be moving away=( But we'll be right behind you (at least someday). Hope to see ya soon. We have one last road trip, remember=)