Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Lincoln found some of McKayla's Easter Candy, thanks to new crawling capabilities. And it looks like we will be getting our Walker trait of blonde hair after all. Go Link'. We really don't call him that but...

Wow, how time has just gone right by. The count down is ON! Three weeks today. Devin will be a Doctor of Dentistry. CRAZY! I am soo excited for him to finally be done with school. I have been packing and de-junking and selling and throwing away. It really makes the time fly when we are basically waiting around now for graduation. We hopefully will make one last Road trip up to Palmyra New York and then on to Niagara Falls. We will be camping too. Then we will make our last Move of our lives to the Beautiful West Side of the USA. I know for Devin this time could not have come soon enough and how for him time would drag on and on and on. But the hard work is over and it's about to pay off. Congrats! Dev, you did it. you survived Dental School and what an accomplishment!! We are soo pleased with your efforts on our behalf. I wish I could tell ya'll where we are ending up....But the details aren't officially worked out. But I will say this Boise is look'n pretty good right now. And we couldn't be happier about that. What a great City to Raise a Family in. Devin goes out next week to finalize those loose ends and then it's Ta Ta East Coast, you've been fun. Full of adventure and excitement and we won't be missing you too much. Although all the wonderful people we have called our family will be missed for years and years to come. Good Luck to all our Friends.

4 comments:

kira said...

Way to go!! We are so excited for you guys. We are crossing our fingers that you end up near Boise...then no matter where we end up it will be easy to see you guys!

Karen Kunzler said...

I just have to say HOORAY!!!! I also have to add that from Boise to Salem is only 7 hours and we just bought a bigger house that has a guest room and we would love to have you guys come and visit. Let us know if you are interested. The coast here is beautiful also. Congrats Dev!!!!!!

The John Family said...

Hey, it so exciting that maybe you guys will be living here!!! We sure hope so...it would be nice to have you guys close. Anyway, good luck and we will see Devin in a couple of days!!

Carter Family said...

I know I'm a little late, but congratulations! It really is an amazing accomplishment to get through grad school, especially with a family. Let us know where you end up!