Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Beautiful

St. George didn't let me down. Warm weather in the 60's the whole week, no clouds and just beautiful blue skies. I loved it. Although my kids and I got sick I was only under a couple of days but McKayla was coughing and then fever for several days. Lincoln was Mr. runny nose the whole time. But the worst is sharing a room with a child coughing all night and then crying about it. I felt bad there wasn't more I could do. Until I finally had Devin call in a prescription for an antibiotic at the end of the trip. But at least we were able to see some people. I sadly didn't get around to everyone. Kind of a bummer. But I just keep telling myself I will be back down in May and I might even be there for 3 weeks. So better luck next time.

2 comments:

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I'm looking forward to more. More sunny days, more activities with the kids. More time with Linds! It's going to be great! Hopefully everyone is well now. Trev's turned into double ear infections and we both ended up on antibiotics but so happy to have everyone feeling much better now. Name of the game until summertime. :)

kira said...

I'm so jealous! I'm craving warm weather!! Sorry the kids were sick.