Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I love to see the Temple...

I was excited to take the kids around Temple Square while Devin was rehearsing for his Young Ambassadors Reunion Fireside that night. It was fun to be there although McKayla was a little disappointed we couldn't get closer than that to the Temple itself. But that will give us another reason to go again and something to look forward to.

No comments: