Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Randomness

I think McKayla got board with her own dress-ups and went looking in Devin's Closet. She came out looking like this. She was trying to look like a boy. She even stuffed her hair up in the hat. I told her she is much too beautiful, that even in boys clothes she is much too girlie. Hopefully this was just a one time thing.






I guess when you give a child some chocolate even if it is as small as a Hershey kiss they still manage to rub it all over them selves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsey~ what super fun cute pics. of your kids enjoying life and being silly.

My bored board is~ 2 ft. long by 4 1/2 inches. Thanks Jenn