Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Remembering the good ol' Days

I can't believe it has been a year since graduating from Dental School. We miss all of our Dental friends. The time some how seemed to race by us. I tried to find some pic's you may not have seen. But a few repeats sorry.


Mckayla and Maddie at the Cabin we stayed at for our last Thanksgiving before graduating.

Avery's Birthday Party

Avery's Birthday Party

One of the many play groups


Play group fun

Trick or treating with the gang

Emma and McKayla

Our fun trips to the Jump Zone

Trip to the Beach


The first of many Easter egg hunts, Emma and McKayla.


In memory of all the co-ops and baby-sitting trading.

I thought it was fun going through all the past pictures and remember all the fun we had. So it would be fun to see any pic's you may have of those days that we may not have seen.

No comments: