I should be so sad about this. After all he is the cutest little boy ever. Sorry everyone but he is. The other day McKayla said to me "mommy isn't it so sad that Lincoln is 2? It's so sad hah?" I think I need to stop saying that. Because it isn't really sad that he is two, just that time goes by so fast.
We got him some tools this year because his favorite show to watch is Handy Manny. Now he can be just like him.Free Happy Birthday Burger From Red Robin. WE have done this every year for the past 5 years on or near everyone's birthday. Thank you red robin for the free food. It's been a tradition ever since we found out about it.
4 years ago

























1 comment:
Adorable! happy birthday little guy! 2 is a fun and crazy age. Hopefully he picks up on communication well and doesn't get too frustrated with it in the mean time. Two-Tantrums are oh so fun. ;)
Post a Comment