Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Monday, August 16, 2010

New talent

McKayla lately has taken an interest in the Camera. We have since decided maybe playing with an expensive piece of equipment is not ok. But she got some fun pictures from it while it lasted. We'll just stick with our old cell phone cameras for now until we can find something more suitable for her age.


Of course Lincoln is her main object for practice.I thought this one was pretty creative, done of her cute little feet while she is laying on the floor.
Funny that Lincoln is riding around on this little truck.
She even does self portraits. Smile for the camera.

She got a picture of Lincoln in her bath robe and a not so sure smile on his face.

This one done of Devin and me. I am surprised by her steady hand.

1 comment:

joanie fairbank said...

Hi Walkers! Glad I found your blog! You're lookin great. Lincoln is so cute and big! Lindsay, I made your spinach dip recipe the other day for a baby shower here...it was a hit as usual:)