So I have been on this month long vacation. It all started out going to my home town St. George for my ten year class reunion. The reunion was a blast. I decided to stay there for a couple of weeks and then found out that at the end of those weeks my parents would be driving out to see my sister Amber out in Oklahoma. So I decided since I would already be there and there was room for me and 2 kids in their car that I would hitch a ride and get to see her. It was a lot of fun to be there for a week and get to see my nephew get baptized. I am still in transition now after the long drive back to St. George and pulling into town around 2am, I am taking a day to rest for the drive back home. I am excited to be getting back to Idaho by this weekend. And I will have lots of posts of the trip.
4 years ago

























2 comments:
Can't wait to have you back! Glad you had a great trip!
Hey Linds. Will you be stopping in Salt Lake at all on the way home? I'd love to see you and the kids if you are. I've got Friday off work so we could meet up for lunch or something. Let me know :)
Post a Comment