Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

crocheting fun.

I have been picking up crocheting again. And made McKayla some fun things. We have matching black beanie's with big flowers on the sides.This is a hand bag lined and with a rose on the front. It is an Alligator scale purse.

This one she can put over her shoulder and it has ruffles down and lined on the inside.
Here is my attempt at a ruffle ring. It turned out a little bigger than I would like so I need to get some thinner yarn next time.



McKayla has been wanting to learn how to crochet so this is what got me back into it. And then she thinks I can do anything and requests me to make all sorts of things. Thank goodness for You Tube so other people can tell me how to make them.
And of course we can't leave out McKayla's Bunny Halle. So I made a scarf for her.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

too cute! I want a matching hat!