Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

St. George + Winter = Happiness

I love St. George. It never fails me. Warm weather, blue skies and so many fun things to do. Devin keeps joking with me that we will get a home here some day. Maybe be one of those people who go back and forth for the seasons i.e. Snow Birds. But now I am starting to think we really will.


Morgan (Utah) + Winter = Giant Snowman

Not sure what happened to these photos to make them blurry. But you get the idea.
It looks like Devin could be crouching here but he is actually standing up holding the kids. He had to get a chair to put the snow balls on top.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

that is the craziest tall snowman I have ever seen! too cool!