So I have been trying some new creations lately. One is from the restaurant the mouth watering Zupa's in Utah. It is one of my fav's. You can't go wrong with anything there. All there soups sandwiches and salads are the best anywhere. I made their Tomato Basil and the Wisconsin Cheddar. And my Sister in law Nicole told us to combine them together. And Yes it is fabulous. I also made their grown up cheese sandwiches which is made with Munster cheese and a pesto/mayo sauce and tomatoes. It totally competes the meal when you dip every bite in soup. Yummy.Then I was craving something I haven't tried before and when I was watching Oprah they made some Pretzels and I thought that's what I will try. So any time I want a recipe I just type into Google Best Recipes for what ever I am looking for and it hasn't let me down. It could look a little better I suppose but they tasted fantastic so soft and chewy. All of these Recipes are super easy to make. It was a lot of fun doing something new instead of the same old stuff.
4 years ago

























1 comment:
Yum, they look delicious!
Post a Comment