Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Funny things

Why is it that Family night always turns into let's climb on daddy night. I didn't realize how difficult it is to balance someone on your feet like this. So I tried it out and I couldn't keep my legs straight and from wobbling. I guess Devin's buff legs come in handy now and then.





1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Love the picture at the top!! I love when you do big updates. It's super fun to read it all. Love all your vinyl lettering and I agree about the sweet cute boys! I don't know how they do it but they seem to know what little boys are supposed to do and they just get to it. Cute cute