Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Merry Christmas..A little late.


So early in the morning WE woke up the kids, I didn't want to chance them waking up before me and missing their reactions. So they were a little groggy.


Tooth paste Dad I mean Santa? Come on. All I can say is, get used to it Lincoln.




This is McKayla's reaction to getting a CD of her all time favorite singer Taylor Swift.

My Brother Mike and his Family are really into Land cruisers and apparently Peg Perego Makes a toy one. They got their daughter Thalia one for Christmas. The kids had a ton of fun riding it around. We put it in our unfinished basement so it wasn't as cold as out side.

McKayla has wanted a PINK Guitar for a long time, so now she can be just like daddy strum'n away.

Our Family gift from Santa was these Skate Wiggle Cars. It became a regular routine for McKayla every time I went to Target she would find one of these and then follow me around the whole store. I found these on ebay and got all 4 for the price that one would cost at Target.

It made it a lot of fun for every one to ride on them together. Playing things like tag and bumper cars.





Here we are for Christmas Dinner enjoying our first course, our favorite salad and dressing Thanks to Chad and Emily Burnham.

No comments: