So My Sister in Law Stacey has a Vinyl Lettering Business and I have ordered things from her over the years and basically collected them and held on to them until I could put them in a more permanent place. So here is what I have done.
This obviously is in Lincoln's room above his changing table. I'm thinking I might move it to go above his Crib instead.

This one is above our Fire place in our Family room
Saying (Life is not measured by the amount of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away)This one is in our dinning room.
This one is in our Master Bathroom
This was done is my laundry room if you hadn't put that together.
Sayings: Same day service, do it yourselfGood clean Fun
Drop your drawers here
Sorting out life one load at a time
This one I planned on putting on a board painted Black so I am still figuring out what to do with it. But it is in the Kids Bathroom.

Saying: You don't have to brush ALL of your teeth, just the ones you want to keep!
I found this doll house book case at Roberts Crafts store in St. George for 75% off. So I purchased it and strapped it to the top of my passat and drove 12 hours in 2 days to bring it back to Idaho where I painted it White and Pink added some cute baskets that were half off at Micheal's Craft store and finally added all the other items into it.
And one day I was planning on putting up McKayla's name ABOVE the Doll house on the wall. I collected the letters and modge podge some scrap paper to it. Just as I had everything out to start nailing them to the wall my new relief society presidency showed up at my door. So as we were visiting McKayla was busy helping me out with my project.
I came walking into her room just as she was nailing up the last nail and then proceeded to hang up the last letter all of which had been done ON the roof of the doll house. I really under estimate her. She can do anything she puts her mind to. This was done sometime the first of December and is still like this today. I just don't want to deal with having to refinish all the work I did before. And not sure where to start.





























1 comment:
They all look so cute up Linds. You did a great job applying them! I love all these posts. Just yesterday at dinner Thalia said she wanted to go to Idaho again. We miss you guys! XOXO
Post a Comment