Devin, Lindsey, McKayla and Lincoln Walker family Page

Devin and I found each other at BYU. We dated for a year and were married in the St. George Temple on June 14th 2002. Devin finished school at BYU graduating with a B.A. in Music. We then Moved to the east coast to attend Dental School at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. We have McKayla (7 years) and Lincoln (4 years). Devin graduated in May 2009. We now live in Utah and loving it.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I guess boys aren't so bad after all

Lincoln has been such a fun little boy to have around. I was soo nervous to have a boy. And I guess in some ways I still am nervous. But nothing could have prepared me for how he has turned out so far. He is such a good boy. And man, does he have the most beautiful eyes ever! Sorry buddy but they are. they just pop right out at you. He is such a giggle machine, it is fun to get him going. I love that no matter how rough a day is going he can always cheer me up just by looking at me. Bring on the boys, if they are all like Lincoln that is. I can't stand how fast he is growing up.


1 comment:

j. and a. jerman said...

Yeah he's growing up fast! He already looks as though he's two!